What on earth could be more luxurious than a sofa, a book, and a cup of coffee
The sofa you buy should be chosen for several reasons, such as how are you going to use it and which style would best fit your room.
Since a good sofa can last for years, it is also important to learn about quality and to determine a budget for it.
Consider how you will use your sofa. Will it primarily be used for everyday activities such as relaxing, reading, or watching TV, or will it be used occasionally in a formal setting? Who will be using it most?
Pay attention to any special considerations; shallow seating and a tight back make it easier for someone with weak knees to get up from a seated position, and deep seating works well for a very tall person.
- Microfibers are great in heavy usage areas – they look attractive and are easy to clean.
- Neutral colours work best in most rooms, especially small ones.
- Patterned fabric works well in heavy usage areas.
- Make sure the size of the sofa doesn’t overpower the room or impede the flow of traffic.
- Leather is a good option if you are looking for longevity, and is available in a good selection of colours and textures.